F E G
Fegarmy Arms Manufacturing Limited was entered
into the Registry of Economic Associations under the name
Arms and Machine Factory Co. on 24 February 1891. In Hungary
this was the day of commencement of large scale manufacturing
The company acquired world-wide renown by
the Frommer Type Repeating Pistols. Then they started the
fabrication of various types of Hunting and Sporting Weapons.
In the European Championship of 1929, held
in Stockholm, the Hunting Rifles of the FEG company were the
first among products of the large gunmakers of the world.
For more than a century the name and manufacturing
profile of the company has changed several times. however
they have always retained the production of arms and air rifles
as a main activity.
The three letters of the company logo denotes
a factory and a profession with a successful past which has
been justified by its history. Its products are created by
the work of master craftsmen which have acquired renown not
only in the domestic market but also in many countries worldwide.